Grounds for data collection
Processing of your Personal Information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter " Personal Information ") is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users:
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“ Non-personal Information ”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such Personal Information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- Registration information: When you register to our Site you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; e-mail or physical address, and other information.
How do we receive Personal Information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources, such as the following:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services; and
- From third party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
What Personal Information do we collect?
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following:
- To communicate with you, such as sending notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under "Advertisements");
- To market our websites and products (see more under "Marketing");
- To conduct statistical, diagnostic and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site and services.
- To combine this information with other information about you to supplement your user profile and to better provide you with services and use of our Site; In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Providing you with information on products and services requested from such third parties;
- Storing and processing such Personal Information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services; and
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics.
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below:
>>>>BUILDER TO ADD EMAIL ADDRESS
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. 'persistent cookies ' which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. 'third party cookies' which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
[Add information regarding opt-out options from personalized advertisements, such as:] You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at BUILDER TO ADD EMAIL ADDRESS.
California enacted the CCPA in 2018, and it is effective as of January 1, 2020. The CCPA imposes certain obligations on us and grants certain rights to California residents (“California Resident,” “you” or “your”) with regard to “personal information” (as defined under the CCPA). If you are a California Resident, please review the following information about your potential rights with regard to your personal information under the CCPA. The rights described herein are subject to exemptions and other limitations under applicable law.
Terms used in this section have the meaning ascribed to them in the CCPA. ADD BUILDER NAME is a “business.” For purposes of California residents only, Personal Information includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a California resident or a household. It does not include de-identified information, aggregate consumer information, or publicly available information, as those terms are defined in the CCPA.
Our Collection and Use of Personal Information. In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected from or about you all of the categories of Personal Information listed in “INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU”. We may collect Personal Information from all or some of the categories of sources listed in “INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU”. We may collect or use Personal Information for the business or commercial purposes listed above in “HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION”.
Our Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal Information to our service providers or other entities that have agreed to limitations on the use of your Personal Information or that fit within other exemptions or exceptions in or as otherwise permitted by the CCPA or other applicable laws.
We also sell Personal Information within the meaning of the CCPA, including the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age.
California Residents’ Rights Under the CCPA If your Personal Information is subject to the CCPA, you may have certain rights with regard to such Personal Information, including the right to:
· Right to Notice. Be informed, at or before the point of collection, of the categories of Personal Information to be collected and the purposes for which the categories of Personal Information shall be used.
· Right to Request to Delete. Request that we delete any Personal Information about you that we have collected or maintained, subject to certain exceptions. We reserve the right to retain, and not to delete, certain Personal Information after receipt of a Request to Delete from you where permitted by the CCPA or where another law or regulation is applicable. We may retain your Personal Information if doing so is necessary for us or our service providers to, for example:
o Comply with a legal obligation.
o Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
o Complete a transaction for which we collect the Personal Information, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you.
o Use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the Personal Information.
· Right to Request to Know. Request that we, as a business that collects Personal Information about you and that sells and discloses for a business purpose Personal Information, disclose to you:
o The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
o The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information.
o The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information.
o The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
o The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
o The categories of Personal Information about you we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
o The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
o The categories of Personal Information about you we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
· Right Not to Be Discriminated Against. Not be discriminated against because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
· Right to Request Opt-Out of Sale. Request that we, as a business that sells Personal Information, not sell your Personal Information.
The CCPA does not restrict Center Park Group’s ability to do certain things like comply with other laws or comply with regulatory investigations. Center Park Group also reserves the right to retain, and not to delete, certain Personal Information after receipt of a request to delete where permitted by the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request to Know or to Delete Under the CCPA. If your Personal Information is subject to the CCPA, you may submit a Request to Know and/or a Request to Delete, as described above, by calling the following telephone number >>>>ADD CONTACT NUMBER, or by sending an email to >>>> ADD BUILDER CONTACT EMAIL.
Center Park Group is required to provide certain information or to delete Personal information only in response to verifiable requests made by a California Resident or their legally authorized agent. We may need to request specific information from you or your agent to help us confirm your identify or your agent’s authorization to act on your behalf and ensure your right to access the requested information. Any information gathered as part of the verification process will be used for verification purposes only.
If an authorized agent seeks to submit a Request to Know or a Request to Delete on behalf of a California Resident, the authorized agent may do so by the aforementioned methods, however, they must provide: (i) signed authorization from the California Resident authorizing them to act on the California Resident’s behalf, unless they can provide proof that the California Resident has granted them power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465; and (ii) proof of their registration with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California. We also require that the California Resident directly verify their own identity with us and directly confirm with us that they provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
We will deliver responses to verifiable consumer requests free of charge either through your online account with us, if you have such an account already, or, if you do not have a pre-existing online account, by mail or electronically, at your election.
NEVADA RESIDENT RIGHTS
Nevada law gives Nevada residents the right to opt-out of the “sale” of certain Personal Information, provided certain requirements are met. Terms used in this section shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Nevada Privacy Law. For purposes of this section only and with regard to Nevada residents only:
· Personal Information means any one or more of the following items of personally identifiable information about a consumer collected by an operator through an Internet website or online service and maintained by the operator in an accessible form: (i) first and last name; (ii) home or other physical address which includes the name of a street and the name of a city or town; (iii) electronic mail address; (iv) telephone number; (v) social security number; (vi) identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online; or (vii) any other information concerning a person collected from the person through the Internet website or online service of ADD BUILDER NAME and maintained by >>>>>ADD BUILDER NAME in combination with an identifier in a form that makes the information personally identifiable.
· “Sale” means the exchange of covered information for monetary consideration by the operator to a person for the person to license or sell the covered information to additional persons.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at >>>>[add applicable email address] or at the following address:
>>>>>BUILDER TO MAILING ADDRESS
Last Modified: UPDATE ADDRESS.